Wednesday 29 January 2020

Spring Trip - March 2020

Despite having done a full write up over the last 2 weeks of all the work completed, I pressed the wrong button late last week and deleted the post, not being able to recover all the work and photos posts!

So, will do so once I have the energy to do so again, but is the meantime I have recorded a short video of the flooring work completed that shows how things have change and completion is now insight.

La Maison Grise - Spring Trip 03/2020




The Virus restrictions have thwarted me a bit, as Leroy Merlin are closed and I cannot hired the sandered to do the upstairs rooms, but there are other small finishing jobs that will be undertaken.  This will now include sanding the table and painting the frame, as well as securing the Oak Table Top.