Thursday 11 November 2021

La Studio - Oak Beams Sand Blasted NEW!

Don't you love it when a plan comes together!

I had planned, at some point in the project to get my wire brush to the Oak Beams and give them a brush up, but realised it was a lot of manual work.  THEN a few weeks ago I saw another Facebook Post from SAND AND BLAST and decided to get Bobby to do the job, not realising what a fabulous end result could be achieved on my beams.



Not only did Bobby do the business of the downstairs rooms, but he did the four upstairs Purlin Beams and refreshed the old external doors.  I was not planning to use these, but having seen the end result have decided they will now make good Shutters, once I eventually do some more repair to the rotten ends.

These pictures do not do justice to Bobby's work and the end result, but I am delighted and could never have come any where near to matching.


Opposite are the before and after pics that Bobby took of his work and better shows the transformation.

So, work on La Studio is complete for this visit and will commence again in January 2022, when I return for  a month to lay the floor base down and upstairs in advance of laying Underfloor Heating, Tiles and QuickClick upstairs.