Wednesday 16 February 2022

La Studio - Lower Roof Insulation and Boarding

Wednesday 16th February 2022

Well, what a tough session!  What I hoped would be straight forward proved difficult and exhausting.  However, I succeeded in getting most of the Lower Roof section below the Purling Beams completed, except the East Side Rear, by the stairs completed.  The front sections now have added insulation between the vertical roof supports as well and I  have added Insulated PB to the top of the wall section.

West Front Lower Roof
West Rear Lower Roof


East Front Lower Roof

The problem was the uneven vertical roof supports on the lower roof section, that made it difficult to secure firmly all across each board and I will still need to make some adjustments, once I figure out how best to approach the issue.