Saturday 19 February 2022

La Studio - Electrical Cable Run Tests

 Saturday 19th February 2022  

An easier day, as I cleared upstairs of all the plasterboard offcuts and swept up.  I also removed the loose old render from the West Gable End to ensure good adhesion of the plasterboard adhesive.  

As I plan to fix the board to the wall next week, I carried out a test on the electrical cable runs, as I did in La Grenier in La Maison.  I connected a lamp to the end of the run and a plug to the fuse box end, that I connected to an extension lead to provide power.  So far so good and will finish all the run tests tomorrow.  It has highlighted that I forgot to run a cable to the downstairs East Side for the under floor heatmat, despite my checking!  So will, add a cable run tomorrow.

Once all done, I will fix all the upstairs boards to the walls and then cut and fix all the downstairs wall boards next week.