Tuesday 1 February 2022

La Studio - Ground Floor East Floor Concreting

Tuesday 1st February 2022

As planned I concreted the downstairs East Room Floor today,  and what a tough job to do on your own.  I am feeling my age now, but having started at 9:00am and finishing at 4:30pm I am pleased to have got the larger 13 sqm room down, even if it was in the drizzle this afternoon.

Rear East Side 
Front East Side

I am pleased that I installed the four back to front wooden strips to use for levelling, it allowed me to judge the number of concrete loads and made the levelling task easier as I went along and could then level across two/three of the strips.




So tomorrow I will hopefully complete the small 11.5sqm West Side Room and the East side will dry enough to allow the removal of the cross compression supports in the East Side and I will be able to access upstairs while both room dry out over the weekend!